to Friday, October 16, 2020 12:00 PM
OŠ"Svetislav Golubović Mitraljeta"
Open in-person activity
Ulica Dalmatinske Zagore, 11273, Batajnica, Beograd-Zemun, Grad Beograd, Centralna Srbija, SRB
Učenici će u okviru projektnih aktivnosti CODE:STEAM igrati Cody Roby i kreirati pomoću studio.code.org
Basic programming concepts
Playful coding activities
Nearby upcoming activities:
Robot - what I know?
1st graders will be pass online interactive presentation about robots.
My friend robot
- decide than want to participate
- get introduced with robots parts: costume and brain
- they will write what they know about robots and ask questions that they want to learn more
- they will make their robots from different materials and dissolve problems that they will have in that process with the help of experts adults ( teachers, parents, other adults...)
- they will make costumes for robots and then block coding micro: bit computers according to their one plans with the help of the teacher
- they will take dairy about their project, writing down what was good, what they need to improve or make it better
- they will use it for different classes and activities
- they will take pictures as proof for their dairy and exhibition in the school hall
- they will present products of their work online and for other peers and parents
- they will give an evaluation of their work and the work of their peers.
Mentoring, consulting, help, reality checker, time managing, describing, person to talk to...