to Friday, October 19, 2018 2:00 PM
The IX Grammar School "Mihailo Petrovic Alas", Belgrade, Serbia
Maršala Tolbuhina 41, Београд, Србија
At this workshop participants would be able to see the connection between crocheting, coding and mathematics. They would get an algorithm that describes crocheting an mathematical model and crocheted mathematical model as a sample. Based on given algorithm they would made a visualisation for a crocheting an mathematical model useing a Processing Programming Language.
Basic programming concepts
Art and creativity
Nearby upcoming activities:
Robot - what I know?
1st graders will be pass online interactive presentation about robots.
My friend robot
- decide than want to participate
- get introduced with robots parts: costume and brain
- they will write what they know about robots and ask questions that they want to learn more
- they will make their robots from different materials and dissolve problems that they will have in that process with the help of experts adults ( teachers, parents, other adults...)
- they will make costumes for robots and then block coding micro: bit computers according to their one plans with the help of the teacher
- they will take dairy about their project, writing down what was good, what they need to improve or make it better
- they will use it for different classes and activities
- they will take pictures as proof for their dairy and exhibition in the school hall
- they will present products of their work online and for other peers and parents
- they will give an evaluation of their work and the work of their peers.
Mentoring, consulting, help, reality checker, time managing, describing, person to talk to...