to Sunday, October 10, 2021 3:30 PM
SHKOLLA "HAVZI NELA"
Open in-person activity
Rruga Dituria, Kukës, 8501, ALB
- To learn about artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, training data, and bias, while exploring ethical issues and how AI can be used to address world problems.The activity will take part in American Corner Kukes with the support of Kendi i BE Kukës and will be available for 1 hour for all partecipants.Girsl of Computer Science will help childen to use AI for good .
Playful coding activities
Nearby upcoming activities:
Computational thinking is a problem-solving process that is used in everyday life as well as computer programs. In this lesson, students apply their computational thinking skills to explore the life cycle of a butterfly. They'll create an algorithm, or set of instructions, to model the life cycle of a butterfly. They will write this algorithm using conditionals and then program it on a computer.
- Analyze the life cycle of a butterfly.
- Develop an algorithm that describes the cycle.
- Apply conditionals to an algorithm.
- Finish and test the algorithm of a computer program to demonstrate the life cycle of a butterfly.
Ardubots RACE - Robotics Arduino Challenge in Europe
The "Ardubots RACE - Robotics Arduino Challenge in Europe" is an exciting eTwinning project designed for 17-year-old students from Serbia and France. This collaborative initiative aims to promote cross-cultural understanding, teamwork, and STEM skills through the creation of Arduino-based autonomous robots. Students will work in international teams, fostering friendships and collaboration between different cultures. The project culminates in a series of challenges, including friendly robot competitions and races, where teams compete to achieve the best times while navigating special-shaped circuits.