to Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:00 PM
Association of Serbian professors of informatics
Karlovačka gimnazija, Sremski Karlovci, Serbia
Basic programming concepts
Playful coding activities
Internet of things and wearable computing
Motivation and awareness raising
Nearby upcoming activities:
My friend robot
- decide than want to participate
- get introduced with robots parts: costume and brain
- they will write what they know about robots and ask questions that they want to learn more
- they will make their robots from different materials and dissolve problems that they will have in that process with the help of experts adults ( teachers, parents, other adults...)
- they will make costumes for robots and then block coding micro: bit computers according to their one plans with the help of the teacher
- they will take dairy about their project, writing down what was good, what they need to improve or make it better
- they will use it for different classes and activities
- they will take pictures as proof for their dairy and exhibition in the school hall
- they will present products of their work online and for other peers and parents
- they will give an evaluation of their work and the work of their peers.
Mentoring, consulting, help, reality checker, time managing, describing, person to talk to...
Robot - what I know?
1st graders will be pass online interactive presentation about robots.
Create Your Own Google Logo
Create your Own Google Logo and bring it to life using code. Make the Google letters dance, tell a story or create a game. In this activity, students will use a popular programming language designed for kids called Scratch. Scratch was created by MIT and its block-based interface is easy for beginners to understand. (Scratch is the best introduction to coding for beginners).
Students will have a chance to modify the Google Logo and program each letter with a variety of animations and special effects to create their own unique logo. Students can unleash their creativity and also learn the basics of coding with this simple activity that is perfect for beginners. Google provides a lot of awesome resources for teachers running this activity in their classroom. They have an extensive lesson plan available and also include extra materials like students certificates to give on completion of the task. (Level: Beginner coders, Skills: With Scratch and Block)