Coding resources from ireland
EU Code Week 2018
- CS First is a free program that increases student access and exposure to computer science (CS) education through after-school, in-school, and summer programs. All clubs are run by teachers and/or community volunteers.
- are completely free and available online
- are targeted at students in grades 4th-8th (ages 9-14)
- can be tailored to fit your schedule and needs
- involve block-based coding using Scratch and are themed to attract students with varied interests
Everyone Can Code:
Technology has a language. It’s called code. At Apple we believe coding is an essential skill. Learning to code teaches you how to solve problems and work together in creative ways. And it helps you build apps that bring your ideas to life. We think everyone should have the opportunity to create something that can change the world. So Apple has designed a programme that lets anyone learn, write and teach code.
Swift Playgrounds is a revolutionary app for iPad that makes learning Swift interactive and fun.
The Incredible Code Machine with Swift Playgrounds - Facilitator Guide:
Celebrate EU Code Week — host your own coding event with Swift Playgrounds on iPad.